Bay Animal Hospital – Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
AAHA Accredited Veterinary Hospital is seeking an experienced veterinary technician or Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT). We are seeking a full-time, experienced and highly motivated registered or experienced veterinary technician to join our team and provide the highest quality patient care with exceptional client service.
The position enlists the following duties and responsibilities:
- Licensed RVT in the state of California OR equivalent experience with advanced knowledge of veterinary practices, procedures, and terminology
- Team player, well organized, self-motivated, professional and able to multi-task
- Comfortable discussing Treatment Plans with clients and answer client questions
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- If unlicensed, ability to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Ability to appropriately handle, lift and restrain patients (dogs and cats) and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to successfully perform veterinary medical procedures (i.e., administer CPR, venipuncture, radiology, dental prophylaxis, IV catheter placement, administer medications and fluids, and assess and triage patients)
- Ability to work weekends, including weekends and holidays.
We offer set schedules with a competitive salary and benefits for the right candidate. Please email a cover letter and resume. No phone calls please. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Veterinary: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off