Last Updated June 24th, 2021
We are very eager to share that in light of the latest guidance we received from Cal/OSHA last week, Bay Animal Hospital plans to reopen to pet parents on Wednesday, July 16th.
Please note the following additional changes to our services:
- Curbside care appointments will remain an option for clients who prefer to wait outside.
- At this time, L.A. county is requiring ALL individuals to wear masks inside.
- All scheduled doctor visits are encouraged to take advantage of curbside check-in; We will text you when we are ready for you to come inside for your pet’s appointment.
- We ask that you come inside for all surgery, grooming and dental appointment drop-offs so that you can sign forms and discuss your pet’s care with our staff in an efficient manner. Patients will also be discharged in person.
- Technician appointments, walk-in visits, and food or medication pick-ups will remain curbside only at this time; Please remain in your vehicle for the duration of your pet’s appointment. We ask that you refrain from entering the lobby in an effort to help us manage waiting area capacity for our in-office visits.
- At this time, we kindly ask that only one pet parent per visit accompany the pet into the hospital. Exceptions will be made for euthanasia cases.
- We are excited to see you in person again — and to meet some of you face-to-face for the very first time!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these changes, please reach out to us at (424) 275-2198.