Bay Animal Hospital is looking for a talented Doctor’s Assistant to join our team. We are a privately-owned, 6-doctor AAHA accredited practice located in beautiful Manhattan Beach. Our tenured team is highly trained, fun to work with, and very dedicated to the profession. We foster a culture of teamwork, collaboration and respect which shows in our quality of medicine and in our exceptional client service.
Are you a positive, compassionate person excited by the idea of working side by side with our doctors to improve the lives of people and their pets? If so, we would love for you to apply for this position.
The position enlists the following duties and responsibilities:
- Review appointment schedule and anticipate client arrivals.
- Make sure clients get checked in/out in a room in a timely fashion
- History taking, measuring weight and temperature (when applicable)
- Facilitate patient care along with Technician and Client Care teams
- Assist with entering estimates, charges, printing lab test requisition forms, animal handling and restraint, etc.
- Fill medications (as needed) and review medications with clients
- Discharge patients and answer client questions
- Daily tasks from doctors – patient transfers, coordinating referral records for appointments, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
If you are interested in joining our exceptional group, please submit your resume. We offer competitive salary and benefits. This is a full-time position with Saturday availability required.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Veterinary Hospital: 1 year (Required)
We offer a competitive compensation package:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Matching Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Pet Discounts
If you are interested in joining our exceptional group, please submit your resume to [email protected].