Bay Animal Hospital is looking for a talented, experienced, and highly motivated Veterinary Technician to join our team. We are a privately-owned, 6-doctor AAHA accredited practice located in beautiful Manhattan Beach. Our tenured team is highly trained, fun to work with, and very dedicated to the profession. We foster a culture of teamwork, collaboration and respect which shows in our quality of medicine and in our exceptional client service.
Are you passionate about providing the highest quality patient care with exceptional client service? Are you looking to work side-by-side with compassionate and highly motivated team members? Then we are the right fit for you!
The position enlists the following duties and responsibilities:
- Licensed RVT in the state of California OR equivalent experience with advanced knowledge of veterinary practices, procedures, and terminology
- Team player, well organized, self-motivated, professional, and able to multi-task
- Comfortable discussing Treatment Plans with clients and answer client questions
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- If unlicensed, ability to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Ability to appropriately handle, lift and restrain patients (dogs and cats) and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to successfully perform veterinary medical procedures (i.e., administer CPR, venipuncture, radiology, dental prophylaxis, IV catheter placement, administer medications and fluids, and assess and triage patients)
This is a full-time position with Saturday availability required. Please email a cover letter and resume. No phone calls please. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Veterinary: 1 year (Required)
We offer a competitive compensation package:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Matching Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Pet Discounts
If you are interested in joining our exceptional group, please submit your resume to [email protected].